by Liam Scannell
Event Manager (Brain Products)…
Brain Products and our dealers will be at the following events from April to July 2016, please stop by and say hello. You can take the opportunity to see, amongst others, our new mobile soltion, the LiveAmp and the new version of our actiCAP Xpress dry electrodes. We would be happy to meet and talk to you if you are at CNS, the Neuromarketing World Forum, ISMRM, or indeed any of the below events!
> CNS: Annual Meeting of the Cognitive Neuroscience Society 2016
in New York, USA (April 2 – 5)
Just as in the past this upcoming 23rd edition of the CNS annual meeting will bring together researchers from around the world to share the latest studies in cognitive neuroscience. Of course we at Brain Products as well as our USA dealer, Brain Vision LLC, will take the opportunity to get in touch with you personally. We look forward to seeing you at CNS 2016 (booth #5), in the “Big Apple”.
- Official Conference Website: www.cogneurosociety.org
- Attending: Alexander Svojanovsky (Brain Products’ General Manager) and Patrick Britz (Marketing)
> NMF: Neuromarketing World Forum 2016
in Dubai, UAE (April 4 – 6)
We will finally make our first appearance at the 5th edition of the Neuromarketing World Forum. This conference is one of the industry-leading events where marketers and researchers can collaborate to grow a relatively new field.
- Official Conference Website: www.neuromarketingworldforum.com
- Attending: Dominik Dietze (Product Management)
> Meeting of the Society for the Neurocontrol of Movement
in Montego Bay, JAM (April 24 – 29)
Our distributor for North America, Brain Vision LLC will represent Brain Products at the 26th annual meeting of the Society for the NeuralControl of Movement. This meeting usually attracts hundreds of scientists, clinician-investigators and students all engaged in research whose common goal is to understand how the brain controls movement We hope to see you there, too!
- Official Conference Website: www.ncm-society.org
- Attending: Brain Vision LLC representing Brain Products
> ISMRM: Annual Meeting of the Int. Society for Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
in Singapore, SIN (May 7 – 13)
Brain Products will be exhibiting at ISMRM for the 10th time. Held in Singapore we will be joined by our local distributor, Aerobe Pte Ltd. As market leaders in the field of EEG/fMRI, our experienced Brain Products representatives will be on hand to answer your questions and demonstrate our solutions. Come and visit us at booth number 100!
- Official Conference Website: www.ismrm.org
- Brain Products: Pierluigi Castellone & Nicola Soldati (Sales), Robert Störmer & Tracy Warbrick (Technical Support)
- Aerobe: Anirudh Singhal, Rohit Tyagi & Edith Aligita Budipratiwi
> DGPA: Annual Meeting of the “Deutschen Gesellschaft für Psychophysiologie und ihre Anwendung”
in Berlin, GER (May 26 – 28)
Once again MES Forschungsysteme and EASYCAP will be exhibiting at the DGPA. As in previous years, Brain Products are proud to be sponsors of the event in general as well as of a Young Scientist Award.
- Official Conference Website: http://psychologie-und-gehirn.de
- Attending: Besides the staff of MES, Alexander Svojanovsky (General Manager of Brain Products and MES) will also be in attendance.
> National Neuroscience Congress
in Ankara, TUR (May 26 – 29)
Our Turkish distributor, Inter Ltd. will be representing Brain Products at this very important and popular conference in Turkey.
- Attending: Inter Ltd.
> BCI 2016: Sixth International Brain Computer Interface Meeting
in Asilomar, USA (May 30 – June 6)
Brain Products are very excited to be Platinum sponsors for this year’s BCI Meeting. As well as live demonstrations of the newest technology for Mobile Body Brain Imaging (MoBI) and Passive BCI we are also proud to be supporting Thorsten Zanders workshop on Passive BCI and Neuroadaptive Technologies
- Official Conference Website: http://bcisociety.org/meetings
- Attending: Patrick Britz (Marketing)
> Reading Summer School
in Reading, UK (June 13 – 16)
Our scientific consultants will be joining this year’s Summer School, the “Brain Reading short course”. This is an intermediary short course aimed at post-graduate students in the Humanities and Social Sciences interested in a critical understanding of how Cognitive Neuroscience methods are used, or are interested in incorporating Cognitive Neuroscience approaches or results in their own work. The course will provide exposure to contemporary neuroimaging techniques, including empirical design for electroencephalographic, and functional magnetic resonance brain imaging (when recorded separately and simultaneously), as well as eye tracking.
- Attending: Nicola Soldati (Sales)
> Brain Connectivity Workshop
in Marseille, FRA (June 22 – 24)
As the longest serving industry supporter since 2002 of the Brain Connectivity Workshop, we will be exhibiting again this year, alongside our French Distributor Bionic France. Every year BCW attracts 100-150 participants working in cognitive, computational and clinical neurosciences. The discussions are centered on all themes around brain connectivity including structural and functional imaging, modeling, brain function and clinics.
- Official Conference Website: http://bcw2016.org
- Brain Products: Jose Naranjo (Scientific Support)
- Bionic France: Eugenio Valente
> ESCAN: 3rd Int. Conference of the European Society of Cognitive and Affective Neuroscience
in Porto, POR (June 23 – 26)
Alongside our local distributor, Bionic Ibérica, Brain Products will be exhibiting this year at the ESCAN an interesting society promoting research in the fields of Cognitive and Affective Neuroscience.
- Official Conference Website: http://congressos.abreu.pt/escan2016
- Brain Products: Lydia Timm (Marketing)
- Bionic Ibérica: Jordi Cortes
> BrainSTIM: Second Annual Brain Stimulation and Imaging Meeting
in Geneva, SUI (June 24 – 26)
Brain Products is proud to again be supporting this year’s BrainSTIM meeting ahead of the OHBM where the focus will be on combining brain imaging and stimulation.
- Official Conference Website: www.brainstim-meeting.org
- Attending: Patrick Britz (Marketing)
> OHBM: 22nd Annual Meeting for the Organization for Human Brain Mapping
in Geneva, SUI (June 26 – 30)
OHBM is widely considered one the most significant events of the year for those in the field of Neuroimaging and Brain Products are looking forward to meeting you there. Members of our Sales, Scientific and Technical Support teams will all be at the Brain Products booth. EASYCAP will also be guests at our booth to demonstrate their range of EEG Cap solutions and you will be able to meet and talk with our local distributor for Germany and Switzerland, MES Forschungssysteme who will have their own booth.
- Official Conference Website: http://www.humanbrainmapping.org
- Brain Products: Sales, Product Management, Technical and Scientific Support
- MES Forschungssysteme: Sales & Support
- EASYCAP: Sales & Support
> ERP Summer School at Bangor University
in Bangor, UK (June 16 – July 2)
Brain Products are proud to be supporting this Summer School, which is all about the investigation of the human mind with event-related potentials (ERPs). It is organized by the School of Psychology at Bangor University. We are happy to help the next generation of Neuroscientists by providing free Analyzer 2 software licenses for the event.
- Official Conference Website: http://erpsummerschool.bangor.ac.uk
> FENS: Forum of Neuroscience
in Copenhagen, DK (July 2 – 6)
Alongside CliniLab Oy, our distributor for Scandanavia, we are looking forward to exhibiting at the FENS Forum of Neuroscience 2016. The FENS Forum is Europe’s preeminent neuroscience meeting: where European Neuroscience Meets the World. By uniting thousands of participants, the FENS Forum 2016 will facilitate and promote the exchange of knowledge and neuroscience research.
- Official Conference Website: http://forum2016.fens.org
- Brain Products: Lydia Timm (Marketing)
- CliniLab Oy: Lassi Juottonen
> ECSS: European College of Sports Science
in Vienna, AUT (July 6 – 9)
Brain Products will be joined by our Austrian Distributor, Vista Medical, in exhibiting at the ECSS in Vienna. We look forward to demonstrating our mobile solutions for Sports Science.
- Official Conference Website: www.sport-science.org
- Brain Products: Dominik Dietze (Product Management)
- VISTA Medical: Stefan Wüger
> HCII: Human Computer Interaction International Conference 2016
in Toronto, CAN (July 17 – 22)
Brain Products and Brain Vision LLC will be exhibiting together at the 18th HCI international forum on theoretical, generic and applied areas of Human Computer Interaction.e.
- Official Conference Website: http://2016.hci.international
- Brain Products: TBA
- Brain Vision LLC: TBA
> Annual Meeting of the Japan Neuroscience Society and 31st Int. Congress of Psychology
both in Yokohama, JAP (July 20 – 22 and July 24 – 29)
Our local distributor Physio-Tech will be exhibiting and representing Brain Products at both of these major national and international events in Japan.
- Official Conference Website Meeting of the Jap. Neuroscience Society: www.neuroscience2016.jnss.org
- Official Conference Website “31st Int. Congress of Psychology”: www.icp2016.jp
> MoBI – Your Brain on Art
in Cancun, MEX (July 24 – 27)
Brain Products are proud platinum supporters of the International Conference on Mobile Brain Imaging. Keep an eye out also for some exciting MoBI announcements from us at the conference.
- Official Conference Website: http://yourbrainonart.egr.uh.edu
- Brain Products: Patrick Britz (Marketing)
- Brain Vision LLC: Florian Strelzyk (Vice President)
©Brain Products GmbH 2016